May 25, 2012

Wood & Concrete

I was recently visiting Emma’s blog and found this project made by some  japanese architects. I love the combination of conrete and wood. Looks clean and modern. Maybe not SO elegant, but looks nice. Unfortunately, I’ve mentioned it before, husband doesn’t like the “naked” concrete wall. I would like to have it in certain areas of my home.. but if I’d have a BIG one!

Do you guys like it?

_____

Hace unos dias visité Emma’s blog y me encontré con este lindo diseño hecho por arquitectos Japoneses. Me encanta la combinación de concreto y madera. Se ve moderno y limpio.. fácil no muy elegante, pero se ve genial. Lamentablemente, como ya mencione antes, a mi esposo no le gusta esa pared “calata” de concreto. Obvio que a mi me gustaria tenerlo en ciertas partes de mi casa, pero sólo si tuviese una casa GRANDE! 

Les gusta?

_____

Byłam niedawno u blogi Emmy i znalasłam ten projekt złożony przez japońskich architektów. Uwielbiam połączenie betona i drewna. Wygląda czyste i nowoczesne. Może nie tak elegancka, ale bardzo ładnie. Niestety mąż nie lubi taki ściany betonowej. Chciałbym go mieć w niektórych miejscach mojego domu .. ale gdybym miała dużego dom!


Podoba ci się?

 

 

set04_203582663

 

 

 

1 comment:

Comment in Polish, English or Spanish! I will understand :) Nie bój się :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...