Jun 28, 2012

Next post. About what? VOTE above!

I love reading your comments and opinions. I have many options for my next post. But I’d like to know what would YOU like to know about?


Besides this, I’ll soon update more on our apartment. Not so much to update yet.

_____

Me encanta leer sus comentarios y opiniones. Tengo varias opciones para mi siguiente post. Pero me gustaría saber que quieres saber TÚ?

A parte de esto, pronto les daré más noticias sobre lo que está pasando en nuestro depa. Por ahora, no mucho.

_____

Ubielwiam czytac wasze komentarzy i opinie. Mam kilka opcji dla mojego następnego postu. Ale co TY chcesz wiedzieć?

Oprócz tego, wkrótce dam więcej wiadomości o co się dzieje w naszym mieszkanie. Na razie nie duzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment in Polish, English or Spanish! I will understand :) Nie bój się :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...