Apr 2, 2012

Monday Inspirations

I never get tired of watching different beautiful interiors! Nowadays, it only makes me want more and more my own place! Hope this dream will come true soon :)

The weather in Poznan is still awful! I mean, seriously… isn't it spring already? On Saturday it rained and rained.. it hailed and even snowed!

Anyways, hope this pics will put a smile on your face, just as they did with me :) Aren't they gorge?

 

Simplicity

 

Pinned Image

 

Pinned Image

 

Pinned Image

 

Pinned Image

 

Pinned Image

 

Pinned Image

For daily updates and a bit more of my daily life like me on Facebook!

Or you can follow me on Twitter @evesotomayor

*EVEDEKO ON FACEBOOK*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment in Polish, English or Spanish! I will understand :) Nie bój się :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...