Mar 21, 2012

White apartment + hints of neutrals

I'm back! I haven't posted since Friday because my week started a bit busy! My husband and I are still looking and visiting different apartments and haven't found THE ONE. I mean, we found one that we like a lot.. but the price is too high and the flat itself needs a lot of investment and remodeling.. which in some part is nice, because it means I can put everything as I like and don’t have to be stuck with what is originally in there.

The funny thing with me is that we haven't even bought the apartment but I’m already finding myself choosing colors, fabrics and furniture!

Anyways, since I'm in the process of decorating my imaginary apartment.. I’ll show you this nice interiors I found. I love the way all-white looks.. but I'm afraid I wont like it once I have it and it will give me a hospital-like feeling. I guess the trick is to have a well illuminated room and put some splash of colors.. not necessarily bright ones… I personally love neutrals.

Hope you’re having a nice week! It was my birthday yesterday and hubby and I had a lovely day visiting the apartment we want but don’t know if we’ll buy… aka, my imaginary apartment!

1208 Newyorker -

1208 Newyorker -

1208 Newyorker -

1208 Newyorker -

1208 Newyorker -

1208 Newyorker -

1208 Newyorker -

via femina

 

For daily updates and a bit more of my daily life like me on Facebook!

Or you can follow me on Twitter @evesotomayor

*EVEDEKO ON FACEBOOK*

1 comment:

Comment in Polish, English or Spanish! I will understand :) Nie bój się :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...