Mar 11, 2012

Minimalistic New York Fashion District Loft

Anderson Cooper’s (US journalist, tv personality and author) loft is for sale. For only $ 3 750 000. Be sure that if I’d had that amount of money I WOULD BUY IT.

It has two bedrooms, two-and-a-half-baths, a chef's kitchen and the spaces left of the loft are used as living rooms or dining.

Just look at it!

Modern Minimalist Pieces Mix With Ethnic Touches

Simple, Soothing Bedroom

New and Old Charm in the Bathroom

Spacious Bedroom

Dramatic Foyer

A Den Perfect For a Fireside Chat

Slanted, Tinted Windows Offer City Views and Privacy

A Sleek Chef's Kitchen

Unbelievable Outdoor Spaces

Via Casa Sugar.

 

What do you think of the loft? Would you buy it?

 

For daily updates and a bit more of my daily life like me on Facebook!

Or you can follow me on Twitter @evesotomayor

*EVEDEKO ON FACEBOOK*

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Pics!!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot to me...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment in Polish, English or Spanish! I will understand :) Nie bój się :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...