Feb 20, 2012

Chalkboard in Decoration

I remember my mom yelling at me when I used to paint on the walls. Maybe if she would’ve thought of  making a wall or some furniture surface as a blackboard (chalkboard) we wouldn’t have had that prob! This is a great idea. It looks really modern and Its definitely helpful and useful for writing messages, reminders or having calendars.

I am totally obsessed with using chalkboard when designing. And for sure I will put it somewhere in my home whenever I’ll own one! Take a look at these photos. To be honest with you, I always thought it would be a brilliant idea to have it in a kids room. But after having a look at these pics I think it looks amazing in the kitchen too! I’m not really a fan of having it in my living room or bedroom. Maybe in the office space too :)

Hope you all have a good Monday! As for me, I’ve decided to go back to the gym and start eating healthier! I don’t know when I stopped taking care.. Anyways, hope you enjoy this post! 

 

How ABSOLUTELY CUTE is this!?!? This chalkboard is located in the guests room. So you’ll receive your guest with a nice message!

guest1.jpg

 

Chalkboard on objects!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the dinning room? Not really a fan. But, hey.. you might like it!

chalkboard,design,interior,wall,scandinavian,house-f65717488353f315ad4bdd1090623b1c_h

 

At your office space.

6-17-ChalkBoard.jpg 520×390 pixels

chalkboard_calendar

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

black-board-recipe

black,board,interior,design,wall-aa50f1abfbc80205850cc2e94830880b_i

 

 

 

 

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What do you think? Comment below! I’d love to read your thoughts :)

Czekam na wasze komentarze :)

 

* LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK*

10 comments:

  1. Chalkboard is a great form of decoration. It's so practical ! I love the blackboard wall on this photo http://lh5.ggpht.com/-8fuJH2TN-aQ/T0HZX_XIDRI/AAAAAAAABBw/NVg9t5Nb77A/s1600-h/black%25252Cboard%25252Cinterior%25252Cdesign%25252Cwall-aa50f1abfbc80205850cc2e94830880b_i%25255B7%25255D.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i loved that pic too!!! but i think the guest room idea was so cute! :)

      Delete
  2. Przefejne!
    A my niezmiennie wśród śniegów nie damy się - robimy posty! http://lenalona.blogspot.com/2012/02/put-your-glasses-on.html

    Pozdrawiamy,
    Lena&Lona, "Bless the Mess" blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bardzo podoba mi się wnętrze jadalni, bo uwielbiam biel i przestrzeń w mieszkaniach. Podoba mi się też bardzo Twoje zdjęcie profilowe:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all pictures! And its a very good idea i love it because is a great way to write everything you want!

    xxx Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I didn't think that those boards on the walls can be so inspiring and beautiful. So creative. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! Nice post :)

    I hope you like and also follow my blog! I'm waiting for your comments :)

    http://www.acupofashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute post! feel free to check out my blog dolly! http://fashionettista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment in Polish, English or Spanish! I will understand :) Nie bój się :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...